TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. OWNERSHIP. This website, and each of its components, is the copyrighted property of Lead Dog Brewing Company (“Lead Dog Brewing”), and its affiliates, various third-party providers and distributors. Portions of the content found on this website may be owned by such affiliates, third-party providers and distributors and is the copyrighted work of the respective third-party providers. None of the content or data found on this website may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Lead Dog Brewing and its third-party providers and distributors. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered and common law trademarks of Lead Dog Brewing, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Lead Dog Brewing or such other party that may own the Trademark.
2. USE OF SITE.
By having entered this website you have confirmed that you are at least 21 years of age. You may only use this website to browse the content, make inquiries to Lead Dog Brewing, order Lead Dog Brewing products and not for any other purposes. “Deep-linking,” “embedding” or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this website and the materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting to or transmitting from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The links from this website to any other websites are provided for your information and convenience only. Lead Dog Brewing does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this website (or any website linking to this website), including its content and operation. Lead Dog Brewing does not review or monitor such links. A link from this website to another website (or a link from another website to this website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. While this website may contain “links” to other sites, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Lead Dog Brewing (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur because of the use of this website. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this website by you and those using your Access Codes (defined hereafter).
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. Lead Dog Brewing and any third-party providers and distributors make no warranty of any kind regarding this site or any materials provided on this site, all of which are provided on an “as is” basis. Lead Dog Brewing and any third-party providers do not warrant that this website will be free of defects, virus or other harmful items. Lead Dog Brewing will not be liable for any damages or loss that may result from hacking or other infiltration of this website or the Lead Dog Brewing computer system. the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of the content or data found on this site and such parties expressly disclaim all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Although we strive to provide on this website the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from the use of this website or from the passage of data across the Internet which is not secure and which is subject to impairments of service and delays. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Lead Dog Brewing may make additions, deletions, or modifications to the Information at any time without any prior notification.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Lead Dog Brewing assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, software, data, text, images, video, audio or other material from this website. in no event shall Lead Dog Brewing or any third-party providers or distributors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of this website or content found herein, (ii) any failure or delay, or (iii) the performance or non-performance by Lead Dog Brewing or any third-party providers, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Lead Dog Brewing and any third-party providers and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties because of your use of this website.
9. SUBMISSIONS. “Submissions” means all comments, feedback, suggestions, photos, e-mail and similar information or materials that you submit to Lead Dog Brewing regarding the products or services of Lead Dog Brewing. Submissions will not be confidential and will become the property of Lead Dog Brewing upon submission to Lead Dog Brewing. By providing any Submissions, you agree to assign to Lead Dog Brewing, at no charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submissions. You represent and warrant that any Submission you provide to Lead Dog Brewing will be complete and accurate. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you, not Lead Dog Brewing, have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
10. PRODUCT AND SERVICE AVAILABILITY. Reference to any product or service on the website constitutes an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available at the moment you order it. Lead Dog Brewing manages all or portions of the website from Nevada, in the United States of America. We in no way imply that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States.
11. COLORS. Lead Dog Brewing attempts to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible. Nevertheless, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
12. BACKORDERS (OUT OF STOCK). Backordered merchandise includes items that are not currently in stock. In most cases, these items are on order from our manufacturing facilities or suppliers. In some cases, we are researching or waiting for stock information from one or more of our suppliers. We will notify you if a backorder situation exists.
13. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED ON THE SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The listing, description of, or reference to, a product or service on the website does not imply that the product or service is presently available. If a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, error in pricing information received from a supplier, or any other reason, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such product or service at the incorrect price
15. PAYMENT. You are responsible for any payments due for any products or services ordered through your account. You shall also be responsible for any costs of collection for overdue payments.
16. RELATIONSHIP. Your use of this website is independent of Lead Dog Brewing and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venturer with Lead Dog Brewing for any purpose. We will permit our independent sales representatives to access portions of this website.
20. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts with jurisdiction over Sonoma County, California, United States of America, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this website and this Agreement.
21. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
23. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this website, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
24. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions are severable. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
25. HEADINGS. The heading used in these Terms and Conditions are included by convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
26. COPYRIGHT ACT AGENT. Lead Dog Brewing respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requires that the people who use the website do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Lead Dog Brewing Brewing Company
415 E 4th St,
Reno, NV 89512
Phone: (775) 462-3294
27. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this website.
HOW TO CONTACT US. If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2017-2018, Lead Dog Brewing Brewing Company
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.